The Fisherville Student Ministry seeks to equip students grades 7-12 to become spiritually healthy disciples who know Christ as Lord, who worship and serve Jesus as a part of the community of the church, and who actively seek to fulfill the Great Commission by sharing the Gospel and making disciples.
- Youth Group - Wednesdays @ 6:30pm, Gym
- Bible Study - Sundays @ 9:45am, Gym
- Youth Choir - Sundays during the school year @ 6pm, Choir Room
- Feb. 23-24 - Ember Conference (Packing List and Release)
- March 3 - Winter Jam
- March 28 - Wild Wednesday!
- April 2 - Calvary Rescue Mission
- April 21 - Canoeing the Wolf River